RE: [IP] Medicare and obtaining a new pump

Hi Kathy,

With Medicare, your warranty is for 5 years, not 4.  I didn't have Medicare
when I originally got my first pump, so I thought my warranty was for 4
years and I'd be a year without, but it turns out that as soon as you go on
Medicare your warranty extends for another year.  So if that's your
situation, you are still under warranty and when the 5 years are up Medicare
will get you a new pump.

Sue
else's life."

 << The MM pump I currently have will be out of warranty in July. I
understand that Medicare will not let me have a new pump for a year from
July. What happens if I have a problem with the pump when it is no longer
under warranty but I am no eligible for a new pump yet?>>

Kathie