Re: [IP] Help for minimed pumps

Have you spoken to your dr?   I'm very surprised MM told you no  based on
income.  Whenever I call them for non-tech issues, they always  remind me
 when it was issued & how long the warranty has b4 expire & that b4 that time I
can get the "upgrade". I am on SSI

In a message dated 1/26/2014 2:08:30 A.M. Central Standard Time,