Re: [IP] Completely bummed

When I was changing an infusion set, I tried a little experiment to see if
I could put the insertion needle back in the cannula, and I found that I
could.

While I don't need to do this because I have insurance, I was wondering if
you could avoid the scar tissue problem by re-inserting a used infusion set
into a different site? Obviously the tape wouldn't be sticky anymore, but
you could get new tape. (In fact, I can send you the extra tape that is
packed with the Sof-set's that I still use.)

--
Steve