[IP] IP post.

Hi Louree. Wow, that all sounds like a lot to keep track of and manage.
Please don't leave IP. You posted to vent you said. People are only trying
to figure out a way to help. For many people, brainstorming is helpful, but
it doesn't sound like what you were looking for. I am sorry, but it is in
our inherent nature to try and help. If I am understanding correctly, at
this time you would just like up to listen. I am listening.