[IP] Re: completely bummed/Minimed supply order problems

 Try finding out who your local Minimed sales rep is. Just today I was talking
to Minimed's pump sales people in San Antonio about replacing my out of warranty
523, and mentioned that my order for sets and reservoirs had been delayed for
three weeks so far because the regular supply department was behind on verifying
insurance coverage. The guy said that the local sales reps carry emergency
supplies and that I could contact mine to get some.

 Also, the other day when I called the regular supply ordering number to find
out what was taking so long (I was only on hold 5 minutes), I asked if they
could mail me a couple of samples of sets and they overnighted them to me at no
cost. So you can try that too.

 Also, for those who are experiencing long delays and poor customer service in
getting supplies from Minimed lately, I suggest jointly sending a letter to the
CEO about the problem. That's always worked wonders for me with other companies
when I've experienced customer service problems. Most companies have special
people assigned to handle complaints to the CEO. Last year when I got nowhere
with GE about a microwave even after contacting the Senior VP of Customer
Service, I emailed the CEO and within a day someone called me and I had complete
resolution. I'd previously done something similar regarding a travel insurance
claim with similar results. Pam

Sent from my iPad