Re: [IP] "Next Available Representative"

I think doctors in general get rebates/gifts/bonuses or whatever for
prescribing certain machines or drugs.  I had one doctor, an eye surgeon,
admit that he likes the perks he gets from the pharmaceutical companies and
that's why our health system is so expensive.  I have been too shy to ask
any of the other doctors I have had.