Re: [IP] "Next Available Representative"

Oh the joys of MM on hold. Luckily, with the help of Michael, I've been
able to get my needed supplies here. I'm also, when I'm able to will be
switching companies, I just have to talk my Endo in the consent as to why I
want to switch, and I'm waiting for the Animas Vibe to come approval for
US. If it works out then I might be able to convince my Endo in taking the
plunge and allowing me to be her first patient on the Vibe! She has very
few selected patients on OmniPod and Animas right now.