Re: [IP] re: Trying to Upgrade to 530G - FEELING FRUSTRATED!

I used that same form. It asks for your payment info, but it's just to save
time so they have one less thing to ask you when they're ready to ship.
They didn't charge my card until they shipped the pump. Now I just have to
remember to send the old pump in so I can get $400 of that refunded to my
card.

Brian