[IP] Desperately need a Dexcom +7 CGM transmitter

Hi Everybody,

I have been a Type 1 for 35 years and been on disability for a back injury
for the last 15.  I started having "Dawn Phenomena"  a few months ago and
it was just driving my numbers thru the roof, with very erratic
carb/insulin ratios.

I was able to get a used Dexcom +7 CGM unit that was being turned in as I
could not afford one

Then house I was in was sold, just a few weeks after my back operation.  I
 was not able to do much packing/moving myself, so friends helped out.

In the process, the transmitter for my Dexcom  CGM  was LOST!!. I cannot
afford to pay for a new one, but desperately need one.

*if anyone has a working transmitter I could obtain or leads on getting
one...I might be able to pay something, but sure cant afford the new costs.
 *

Thanks for any help in this regard, email me if you have any questions or
leads, and I thank you all in advance for you help.

PS.Thank you all for your information, help and posts.....they are a great
service to the Type 1 community.

--
Regards,

Greg