Re: [IP] T2 diabetes and milk cravings.

 I've never heard that. I'm type 2 and have hated plain milk since I was a small
child. At diagnoses my a1c was 13.4, so if I were going to crave it, you'd think
it would have been then, but nope. The last actual glass of regular white milk I
had was in 1980 at a farm in Vermont where it was fresh from the cows outside,
and I still didn't like it.

 Ice cream, chocolate milk, milkshakes, and milk on cereal are fine. It's the
plain stuff I can't stand!

Stacey M

Sent from my iPad