[IP] Old Dexcom 7+ System battery

I am looking for the old Dexcom 7+ system batteries the grey part that
clicks into the sensor I am desperately in need of one or two until I can
save up to get a new one which is very expensive or upgrade to the G4 which
is going to be impossible on Medicare as they refuse to pay for CGM even
for those that have no awareness. Without the CGM I have almost died
repeatedly as I have no awareness whatsoever since my Total Pancreatectomy.
If you have one of these even if it's used. I am willing to pay a little
for it as well as shipping. I would even take a old system if you had one
that you didn't need or the sensors as well. I don't know who else to ask.
Thanks

Dawn