Re: [IP] Express Scripts and Apidra

 I sent out the original. email. Had I not had my endo call Express Scripts and
explain that I was allergic to humalog, they would have still filled my
prescription with no problem except they would have charged me the full cost of
the drug instead of the co pay for the drug. That charge would have been
hundreds of dollars more.

Sent from my iPad

> On Jan 18, 2014, at 9:02 AM, Signe Myhren <email @ redacted> wrote:
>
> There was a discussion here, awhile ago, about Express Scripts having taken
 > Apidra out of its formulary for 2014. I am happy to report that Express
Scripts