[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #337

I bolus based on what I am eating. . If you don't, you will run into high
Bgs!

Re: Wizard: 'Do Not Bolus Until Blood Sugar is Normal'

All pumps have that feature (called Dual Wave on Minimed pumps). That's not
what she means by delayed bolus. I think she means that none of the bolus is
given until some time later, say half an hour. Currently if you extend a
bolus
over half an hour, it starts immediately and is given in small increments
until it's completely done thirty minutes later. That's different then it
waiting half an hour before starting and then bein