Re: [IP] Re: sensor sites

 I now use only my thighs, the fronts of my thighs from just above the knee to
about 4 inches above. They just wouldn't work in my stomach. I would love to try
my arms but can't figure out how I'd do it without being able to use both hands.
It's easier to imagine with the enlites because the inserter is easier and can
be done with one hand, but the taping would be a problem.

 I have issues if I sleep right on top of the seC1or - it will either flatline
low or skyrocket. If that happens, I don't calibrate right away, I let it try to
sort itself out. Since I never sleep on my stomach, it only happens if I am on
my side leaning toward the front and my leg turns and the sensor hits the
mattress. That's why I try to keep them on the front of my thigh.

 With the enlites the last few months, I've gotten very few weak signals. I did,
however, have a gusher when I inserted one on Sunday and had to trash it. I now
have a big bruise in that spot!

Stacey M

Sent from my iPad