Re: [IP] Pump and Wizard with Revel 723

When I input a BG, correct for it, then see it hanging out in the wizard
when I bolus for food a few minutes later, I tend to clear it because I
don't want it recording a duplicate BG when I didn't really test a second
time. I wish it'd clear that BG from the wizard if I've already used it for
a correction.

Then there are the things the wizard forgets that I wish it would remember.
My "now vs. square" percentage is the biggest. I tend to bolus about 15-20%
of most meal boluses as extended (square wave), and I wish it would
remember that. Instead I have to hit the up arrow to adjust it every time.

Brian, T1 dx 6/1999 (age 30),
pumping since 11/2000, currently w/MM530G