[IP] pump wishes WAS: Wizard: 'Do Not Bolus Until Blood Sugar is Normal'

me, too, on the 'delayed bolus' option
If I am 'low/er' and the food arrives and I want it to get a 15 minute
head start, being able to set a delayed bolus would be GREAT!!
I find that if I don't do it or set a timer, I am more likely to forget,
until getting the CGM's going high/over 180 warning/alarm : (

Another option I would like to see (but we know won't ever happen ha ha)
is being able to stack extended/combo bolus(es)
Example?
a slice of pizza is X units, 50% now, the other 50% over a 2 hr spread
(just an example)
You get there, decide to only eat two and bolus, BUT, some friends join
you abt half way thru the meal, etc and yo decide, hmm, another piece
please....and unless math is your major AND you have the time to do the
math, while trying to enjoy the friends (the purpose of going out, ha
ha)  You make one o those SWAG things an play catch up later on........
this is an issue at grazing types of get-togethers.  YOU may have
figured out exactly how to bolus for your favorite snack, but eating
one, then one, then one is so much worse for BG control, even if
spreading it out over the evening sounds/feels more 'normal' (non D) and
probably is better for absorption/impact, etc.  :)

i know, I know, the liability, not so attentive pump users, etc will
keep this from ever being a possibility...
but I can dream, can't I?

MichelleS