Re: [IP] Wizard: "Do not bolus until BG is normal."

 There are 2 sides to this argument. If you wait too long after eating a large
carb meal before bolusing, you will start to spike and end up chasing a 'high'
waiting for the insulin to kick in. If you bolus too soon, and the meal contains
enough fat or protein to delay digestion, you could drop even lower. I often do
what others said, and square the reduced bolus so it is starting to take effect
when sugars are rising. Or if I'm really on the low side, wait 5 or ten minutes
after eating, then do a regular bolus. Each of us is different YMMV.
Mike