Re: [IP] Wizard: "Do not bolus until BG is normal."

This is why I wish there was a "delayed bolus".  You could tell the pump to
give you insulin in 15 minutes time, so the food could start bringing your
bg up some before the insulin kicks in. I know you can just give yourself
insulin 15 minutes later, but if I don't bolus when I am about to eat, I
tend to forget.  I do use a square, or extended bolus for situations like
this sometimes. I never wait to eat when I am low.