Re: [IP] CVS Diabetes Testing Log- any Windows Vista software?

 I have attached my carelink log to the 30 day log sheet when I did mail order
through Medicare and never heard back from them. I guess it was ok. I am using
Stop & Shop who is also in the Medicare competitive bid program, so I now pick
up my test strips there. Next time I will have to bring them my care link log.

Kathie

Sent from my iPad