Re: [IP] Wizard: "Do not bolus until BG is normal."

 What you might do is take one or two glucose tabs, depending on how low you
are. The carbs will not bring your
 blood sugar up immediately and until that happens you might go even lower. The
tabs respond faster than regular food carbs thus
 helping to prevent going lower. Also, they have no food value. Candy could be
an alternative to the tabs.