[IP] Wizard: "Do not bolus until BG is normal."

Yes, I know I'm low. That's why I'm eating now. But I'm eating a full 80g
high-carb lunch, so I have to bolus. The bolus wizard will helpfully adjust
for low BG by reducing the number of units, but why does it have to tell
me: "DO NOT BOLUS UNTIL BG IS NORMAL"?

If you're low before lunch, are you supposed to treat yourself with 15g of
sugar, wait 15 minutes, see if you're normal, THEN eat lunch? Not only will
my lunch be cold by then, but the other members of my lunch party will not
be happy.

Or should I just eat lunch now, and bolus after? I know from experience
that doesn't work as it will cause me to first go high, then low.

So what do ye all do when you're low before a meal? Do you ignore the
friendly warnings from your pump like I do? Or do you not use the bolus
wizard?

--
Steve