[IP] Re: exercising

Ditto to everything below, except rather than disconnecting during exercise, I
do a temp basal of zero. Otherwise I do the same as far as cutting my meal
bolus if I work out within 2 hours of a meal, and stopping the basal during
and a little before the activity if it's fairly intense cardio. For a "normal"
fat meal, I don't do anything special, but if it's high fat (which I generally
try to avoid), I will have problems as described below. As an aside, now
whenever I order pizza., I ask for "half cheese". That helps a lot with the
fat issue, especially if I then just have veggie toppings. Pam

   < I try and stay away from hi-fat foods. The fat will hold back the carbs
from being digested right away, then I will go low because of that, then
later
on - up to 6 hrs. I will go high.
I usually workout 1-2 hrs. after eating a meal, which I only bolus 50 to 70
percent of my normal bolus, then I disconnect before working out at the gym.>