Re: [IP] exercising

I think that my basal rate usually accommodates the fat that I eat.
When it doesn't, I have the Quick Bolus on my t-slim set to 1 unit and I
will just fix it.  In a way, this type of diet is typical of how I ate
when I was first diagnosed as a child.  45 grams of fat per meal (from
all sources: meat, milk and fat) and  during the day - 2 vegetable
exchanges, 1 fruit exchange.  The ADA changed the recommended diabetic
diet sometime around 1970 to comply with what the government wanted -
which was, apparently, for all of us to resemble whales.  There are some
recipes on the Wheat Belly diet that I stay away from, mostly desserts
with 40 to 50 grams of fat per serving.  Those just won't fit in my meal
plan. Eating only dessert will make me hungry later on.

Denise Br.