Re: [IP] exercising

If I exercise right after eating, the carbs don't have time to digest and I
never go high enough.  If I don't eat at all, the old liver kicks in and
up, up up I go.  It major depends on what I'm doing, also.  If I'm
spinning, doing Zumba, biking, hiking, etc.  It's just too much some times
and I just figure that I'll do the best I can.  I used to turn my pump down
for long bike rides, but then I couldn't eat enough to keep the energy
flowing without going too high.  How I wish I was a couch potato! (not
really).  Just bring along foods for going low and your pump to give
insulin when you're going too high.  And then you get to figure out how
much insulin to give yourself when you're at 300 and still have an hour
left of biking.  Can you all hear me screaming?????  Susan