[IP] exercising

 We drifted into this topic in another stream, but I thought I'd give it its own
air time.

 How do you handle hard workouts? I regularly play tennis for 2 hours at a time.
I've been stopping all insulin 2 to 2.5 hours ahead of time, eating a high-carb
meal about an hour before, and then drinking a boatload of gatorade while
watching my Dexcom during the game. I'd prefer an approach that didn't require
so many supplemental carbs but I haven't figured that out yet.

Thanks.
Melanie

T2, pumping since 6/2013