[IP] How to answer a Q?

I get this question a lot also, from those who don't understand or need to
know, or who just need to check a box on a form.  I disagree with giving an
average, because it's meaningless.  As an example, the average of 50 and 300
is 175.  You'd have to give them the standard deviation too, which would
really throw them (and could be fun!)  I think it's silly that meters
calculate averages, because they truly have no meaning unless your BGs are
really consistent.   So I usually give a generic non answer that I'm pretty
well controlled.

Barbara Ziegler

---
is active.