[IP] A repeat of another question:

As some of you know, I have 6 heart blockages. I refuse to get sawed open to
have them repaired. My heartologist won't put in Stents because they don't
work with T-1s.

Those of you who are T-1s,  and have had Stents, how many, how long, and how
are they working for you? I'd like to do a print out and show him the
results.

Jan & Muskers- T-1, 11/5/50, pumping 8/23/83, Dialyzing 7/8/02
http://tinyurl.com/JansBooks   http://tinyurl.com/evolvingpumps