 From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
on behalf of Jan H <email @ redacted>
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2014 11:08:22 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] How to answer a Q?

I often have medical personnel ask how my BG usually runs. I answer with my
A1c and they say, no what does a test usually run? Yesterday the nurse said,
"Don't you test?" I said, "I do 6-14 x a day. My A1c is 5.7"  I have had T-1
63 years.

She was getting upset with me. I said, "Let's talk about C'mas day - I was
60, 63, -  -  - and 482. I had started a new med a couple of days prior and
think it was affecting me - at a prescribed 1/2 dose. I had to drop it after
10 days due to 15 diff symptoms.

So, my Q for T-1s, how do you answer what your tests usually run???

Jan & Muskers- T-1, 11/5/50, pumping 8/23/83, Dialyzing 7/8/02
http://tinyurl.com/JansBooks   http://tinyurl.com/evolvingpumps