Re: [IP] Seeing the bar for Blood Glucose Meter Performance

If I could have one wish come true (aside from a cure, or course), it would
be that glucose monitors were more accurate.  Sometimes I get three totally
different readings one right after the other.  Never quite sure which one
is accurate.  FRUSTRATING.  Susan

http://blogs.fda.gov/fdavoice/index.php/2014/01/setting-the-bar-for-blood-glucose-meter-performance/?source=govdelivery&utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery#sthash.HylScfI7.dpuf