Re: [IP] Re: trouble at Animas?

Things seem normal to me, on Monday I ordered supplies through Kaiser
like I normally do & I received notification Wednesday that they had been
shipped, checking the UPS site they should be delivered later today
(Thursday), which is the normal elaspsed time. Maybe they were slowed
down by the bad weather last week, Try the web site.
Annabella
Mitzner, Wayne" < email @ redacted >: > Hi, I'm wondering if anyone
knows if Animas is staying the course.  I've > been trying to contact
them for the past week to order supplies, but they > don't answer the
phone or respond to messages.   Is there another more > reliable supplier
of Insets that anyone knows about? > -wayne > .