Re: [IP] I thought this product was a great idea, until...

 I used a Climapak on a recent trip to Mexico. It was fantastic. It kept my vial
of insulin (which I use to fill my omnipods) and my victoza pen cool enough
despite high temperatures outside. Once I arrived, the indoor temperature was
often within range so the Climapak worked less hard then. The battery charge
lasted several days. I'm very happy with it.