From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of John H
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 9:25 AM
To: Insulin Pumpers
Subject: [IP] Using Mastisol

 I have been using Skin Tac to secure my CGM sensors, but I want to try
something else.
 I am never sure if it's the reinforcing tape's adhesive or something else,
but I keep finding  skin irritations when I remove the sensors. I have
switched tapes from Opsite Flexifix to Hypafix, and that seemed to help at
first, but not with my latest sensor.
So I figure it's now time to try Mastisol instead of Skin-Tac.

So here's the question.
Skin Tac in the bottle comes with a very handy applicator brush.
Mastisol, does not have anything similar.   It comes in a spray bottle,
 which I don't think will work, a (expensive) 2 oz bottle and people seem to
be using q-tips to apply it.
Finally, it comes in 2/3ml vials which claim to be single use.

So, how are people who are using Mastisol actually applying it.

Thanks!

John H