Re: [IP] Counting "Net" Carbs

I've been on the pump for 2 yrs, but have been a diabetic since 1988, I've
always been told to count carbs, no matter what I eat or drink ect...water
&  lettuce.  Maybe you should speak with your endo have your numbers
readjusted.  (Carb to insulin ratoio)

In a message dated 1/7/2014 12:21:08 P.M. Central Standard Time,