Re: [IP] Fwd: Need some financial assistance

IP was able to help her out with supplies.

I don't know specifically about this lady's situation but in general,
the pharmacy suppliers (including pump companies) won't continue to
ship when someone falls behind, even if they are making an effort to
pay old bills. They must bring the account to current to receive new
goods. It's a tough spot to be in when you need pump supplies to
maintain your diabetes management.

So... if anyone would like to help out for folks in this situation
and you have extra supplies, send them to the IP office. We do get
several calls every day for help and many of the customer service
reps at the pump companies will refer people to IP when they are
unable to help them because of situations like this.

Michael