Re: [IP] Do you use your bolus wizard?

 The wizard works pretty well for me. I add up the carbs, subtract the active
insulin and let it figure out what I need.

 I have another consideration, namely to count the grams of sodium in foods.
Restaurant foods contain extra high levels of salt thus eliminating many food
choices. This is a subject worth knowing about, especially for seniors.