Re: [IP] Re: Do you use your bolus wizard?

obviously, I wasn't clear on my theory : )

but even if you eat a varied menu, i wonder if people choose things that
have the same relationship?
you sound like a lower carb, higher veg, avg/med protein kinda gal,  so
I wonder if all/most of your meals fall into that 'same' ratio of
carb/protein/fat/fiber? so that portion control of the entire meal is
the most important thing?

yep, identical meals may (not always, too many other variables ha ha)
help with control for some, but tends to get boring for people who like
to eat and taste things, etc.

MichelleS