[IP] Do you use your bolus wizard?

 I need to preface this with YMMV, because what works for me won't necessarily
work for anyone else, but I never use the bolus wizard and I never count carbs.
Instead, I eat as low-carb a diet as possible. Nonetheless, I find I do need
some insulin to cover protein and fat so I bolus 1.5-2.5 units per meal
depending on my blood sugar. On the rare occasion that I eat something with
significant carb content, I'll add 1 unit/100 calories. Most of the time this
works for me -- any unusual high is generally caused by a bad site rather than
something I consumed. I'd much rather rely on my knowledge of my body over 30+
years with T1 than on a machine that many people find inaccurate. -- Mary
Richman