Re: [IP] Fwd: Need some financial assistance

Not sure it would be productive to have her on the list begging for
help. That's not the purpose of the list. We should be able to offer
some kind of help directly from the office. I'll send her a reply and
see if there's something I can do with stuff that's here.

Michael