 From: Glenn Primack <email @ redacted>
To: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2014 1:47 PM
Subject: [IP] Do you use your bolus wizard?

I haven't had very much luck with it being accurate, and for years now I
just look at my food and calculate what I need based on how my blood sugars
have reacted in the past to that food.

I occasionally go back to trying to use the Bolus Wizard but it doesn't
take fat / protein into account and I always end up high.

My doctors over the years always seem surprised when I tell them that I
don't use the bolus wizard.

Just wondering if I am the only one who just kind of looks at the food and
tries to make an educated estimate.  Or if you have ideas on how to make
the bolus wizard more accurate.

Glenn