Re: [IP] Counting "Net" Carbs

Thanks for all of the help. I'll have to try subtracting a bit next time.

I'm very glad to be using a CGM. I've been using the Minimed CGM for 6
years and have recently upgraded to the Enlite, which has been very
accurate. It now reads 54, and has been under 75 for the last 3 hours. I
have found that this time of day, in the late morning before lunch, it's
hard to get my BG back up after it has been low. I can suspend my basal for
3 hours but it still stays low. I drink a whole box of juice (29g) but it's
still low. I know I'll be back to normal after lunch.

--
Steve