Re: [IP] uploading 530G to Carelink

I've been on my first pump (a 523 Revel) for ~9 months and have always
uploaded to Carelink by using my Contour Next Link meter (without
suspending my pump)... I didn't know there was another way!

I also have always used the Carelink website with Google Chrome on my PC,
even though it gives me an error when I first go to the website:
https://carelink.minimed.com/patient/entry.jsp?bhcp=1

It always warns me:

You have attempted to access the Medtronic CareLink Personal System.

Unfortunately, the configuration of your PC or web browser is not
compatible with our standard system requirements. Displayed below is a
comparison of the configuration of your PC and the requirements of the
Medtronic CareLink Personal System. Please review this comparison, and
adjust the configuration of your PC or browser software if possible.

You may use the Medtronic CareLink Personal System with your current
configuration by pressing the "Continue" button below, but Medtronic will
not be able to guarantee proper operation.

but I have always clicked Continue and it has worked for me every time! :-)

(Hopefully this helps somebody else that has tried to use Chrome on their
Windows7/8 PC)