[IP] uploading 530G to Carelink

 I'm not sure if any of you who upgraded to Medtronics 530G with Enlite were
also told this during training, but you can use your Contour Next Link meter to
upload to Carelink. You plug it into a USB port on your computer (which is also
a way to charge it) and you can choose it as your upload device in Carelink.
Unlike the USB that you get from Medtronics, the pump doesn't have to suspend to
upload. And, the meter recharges its battery while it's plugged in to upload. I
love this ... I don't have to searching around for my Medtronics USB anymore.

Padma Bending
dx'ed 2/01, Type 2
Medtronics 530G with Enlite