Re: [IP] PECOS???

I quick Google search says:

"PECOS supports the Medicare Provider and Supplier enrollment process by
allowing registered users to securely and electronically submit and manage
Medicare enrollment information."

This tells me that PECOS is one way for your doctor to enroll in Medicare
as a provider, but not the only way.

If I were you, I would try to place an order anyway and see what happens.

--
Steve