Re: [IP] 50 years

Congratulations, Barbara!  I got my 50-year-medal this past July.  I
emailed Stephanie Hastings, email @ redacted, at
Joslin and explained that I had received my 25-year certificate and
had reached 50 years.  I received my medal a few weeks
later.  They've also been wanting me to come to Boston for the
50-year study but I haven't been able to do that yet due to life
circumstances right now, but do have plans to do so in the spring sometime.

RoseLea