Re: [IP] Medicare & A1C

Glad some people get the same treatment as I. No charge.  Then again,  I
can't say that.  I get my supplies for no charge my lab is $25,  No  I don't
have supplimentary but the costs of the euipment &supplies is much  more.

In a message dated 1/3/2014 10:43:18 P.M. Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Hi,  I just had my 3 month A1C for my Endo. and Medicare denied the
>  coverage.

Diane replied, in part:
> I've been on Medicare for 7  years and an A1C was required every 3 months
> and
> totally  covered for me...strange about your situation.  Do you have a
>  supplemental to Medicare?

If Medicare doesn't pay, the supplementals  don't pay. Secondaries may.
Contact your doctor to write a letter of  necessity.

Jan & Muskers- T-1, 11/5/50, pumping 8/23/83, Dialyzing  7/8/02
http://tinyurl.com/JansBooks    http://tinyurl.com/evolvingpumps