Re: [IP] 50 years

>> I will reach 50 years with Type 1 in two days!  I signed up with Joslin
>> several years ago, so I should be in their database.

> You should contact Joslin again.

Yes, otherwise they think you are deceased. We advise contacting them at
your 25th anniversary of DM so you'll be in their database. However, if you
do not contact them for the 50th, they do not know if you are still alive or
not.

Jan & Muskers- T-1, 11/5/50, pumping 8/23/83, Dialyzing 7/8/02
http://tinyurl.com/JansBooks   http://tinyurl.com/evolvingpumps