 From: Oliver Kleven <email @ redacted>
To: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Friday, January 3, 2014 2:09 PM
Subject: [IP] Medicare & A1C

Hi, I just had my 3 month A1C for my Endo. and Medicare denied the coverage.
Is
this typical? It means that I will have to pay $78.00 which is not a huge sum
but it sounds strange. I retired at the end of May 2013 and this would have
been
just the 2nd A1C for 2013 since being on Medicare.

Oliver

Sent from outer space