[IP] 50 years

I will reach 50 years with Type 1 in two days!  I signed up with Joslin
several years ago, so I should be in their database.  The world has
certainly changed.  I marvel when I think that I used to get a fasting BG
twice a year, and then the doc got the bright idea that I should have
another BG after school the same day so he would have two readings.  My
insulin dosage was based on those measures.  Now I have a CGM with a reading
every 5 minutes.  And of course the pump.  Never would have imagined these
advancements!

Barbara Ziegler

---
is active.