Subject: Re: [IP] Animas, test strips, pump supplies, Medicare and CCS

Angel, while I feel for your situation, I disagree with your statement
(pasted below).
Pumps and CGMS are awesome conveniences for sure, but with diligent care
many can (and do!) manage their diabetes quite well with daily injections.

While I love my pump, it's just a tool. For over 14 years, my A1C was
below 6.0 while on injections. I tested frequently, ate a very low carb
diet, exercised, injected, and educated myself.

Valerie