Re: [IP] Tattoos on calf. ..

 I have one. I healed fine. I actually have a complete back piece. , a hip, an
arm and a shin piece.

I've never had any issues with healing.

 However -- I'm not you :) do you normally heal ok from other cuts, scrapes, etc
do you already have leg issues ?

If you get anywhere near your shin expect pain !!! I almost puked a few times.

Good luck !!!

If it's your first be awAre they're addictive !!!

Lolita

<3

Sent from my iPhone